Who we are
- We’re grass-roots led
- We’re non-party political
- We are affiliated to Britain for Europe, a nationwide umbrella
organisation for groups around the country that share our aims, and to
the European Movement.
What we want
- Our core aim is to secure a vote for all British citizens on the
final Brexit deal, with an option to remain in the European Union.
- We recognise that the EU may be in need of some reform. But we
believe that the benefits for all UK citizens of EU membership far
outweigh anything we might gain by leaving.
What we do
- We monitor the information coming out about the benefits of EU membership, and the risks of leaving the EU.
- We hold street stalls in towns around Norfolk to to ensure that as
many Norfolk residents as possible hear about those benefits and risks.
- We lobby politicians and meet with them
- We take part in local and national public demonstrations with other local and national pro-European groups.
What you can do
- Sign up to Help us make a difference and receive our mailings
- When you sign up, please make sure you let us know which constituency you live in, and what type of help (leafleting, fundraising etc.) you are willing to give.
- Become a member (£10/year) to gain voting rights at meetings and help steer the group’s activities
- Identify which of our activities make best use of your talents and volunteer to help – the Events page and our regular mailings show what’s on and where help is needed
- Bring us your ideas for getting the message out there that Brexit is not a done deal, and we all deserve a People’s Vote on the final deal when it emerges
- Sign the People’s Vote petition – if you haven’t already – and get all your friends, relatives, neighbours and contacts to sign it too!