Our mission statement for 2020
Norfolk for Europe is a local, pro-European, grassroots organisation.
Our aim is to maintain and strengthen links between Norfolk and Europe, as the UK’s relationship with Europe changes following Brexit.
We are not associated with any political party, but we are affiliated to the European Movement, and to Britain for Europe, a umbrella organisation for groups around the country that share our aims.
We aim to achieve our mission by:
- Supporting EU citizens living in Norfolk – especially with the process of gaining settled status in the UK
- Monitoring and reporting on changes in the UK/EU relationship with Europe as the Brexit negotiations progress
- Campaigning to ensure the closest possible working relationships between the UK and EU
- Promoting direct links between Norfolk and EU countries.
What you can do
- Sign up to Help us make a difference and receive our mailings
- When you sign up, please make sure you let us know which constituency you live in.
- Become a member (£10/year) to gain voting rights at meetings and help steer the group’s activities